On this page I show you some of my art, watercolors, big and small ones, as well as some sketchbook images. These are sketches I made on urban sketching trips or simply at home at my drawing table.
Creativity, sketching, painting, doodling… it’s all about having fun, playfulness and pleasure, and not about perfectionism, fear, competition and skills.
Urban sketching in Japan
This are my sketches from Japan, made in november 2015
- February 2012: Vanishing Venice Watercolour Exhibition, Boesner Gallery, Hannover, Germany
- April-May 2016 : Various watercolours, private gallery Uniphy, Brussels
- November-December 2017: Drawings and watercolours in the DAP Gallery, Brussels
- April 2018: Drawings and watercolours at the Wabo Cultural Centre, Brussels
- 23rd june to 2nd september 2018: participation in an international watercolour exhibition in Maccagno, Italy
- September – november 2018: Drawings and watercolours, De Wingerd gallery, Leuven
- Novembre 2018 : Rendez-vous du Carnet de voyage à Clermont-Ferrand
- March-April 2019: Drawings, sketchbooks and watercolours at the monastery “Wivina” gallery, Dilbeek (north of Brussels)
- Travel sketchbook Japan 2016
- Travel sketchbook Porto 2018
- Contribution to « Manchester sketchbook 2 », published in 2018 by Simone Ridyard and Phil Griffin at Muncunian Books
- To be published in February 2020 : « Le Japon, Saisons, Un monde végétal » by Editions Akinomé with my sketches from Japan